If you have been looking for a WordPress plugin to add responsive forms to your website then, we bet you have surely come across these extremely famous plugins: WPForms, Formidable Forms, and Ninja Forms. Now the real deal is to pick the best WordPress contact form plugin among them. These plugins are very popular for the reason as they consist of tons of advanced features and layouts to build forms for multiple purposes.
Here, in this article, we will compare and contrast them to find out which one will be the best for your WordPress website. We will be giving a brief overview of the plugins, discuss their features, pricing, pros, and cons. At the end of the blog, you will have a clear view of which one of these WordPress plugins is suitable for our WordPress website.
With that being said, let’s go through the plugin comparison in details:
WPForms is a beginner-friendly WordPress contact form plugin. It comes with a drag and drop interface that makes it easier to create a beautiful contact form, email subscription form, payment form, etc. Besides, the plugin also comes with pre-built form templates that can be utilized for creating your forms quickly. Also, the plugin supports the smart CAPTCHA and Honeypot method to keep away spammers from the form submissions.
- Online Drag and Drop Form Builder
- Inbuilt Form Templates
- Utilizes Smart CAPTCHA and Honeypot for Spam Protection
- Instant Form Notifications
- Smart Form Confirmation
- File Uploads
- Multi-Page Forms
- Smart Conditional Logic
- Lite Version: $0
- Basic: $39/Year
- Plus: $99/Year
- Pro: $199/Year
- Elite: $299/Year
- Allows you effortlessly create any type of simple or complex forms in a short period of time.
- Offers a variety of email add-on options that makes it easier to grow the email subscribers of your website.
- Comes with advanced functionality to collect geolocation data from the users.
- The lite version of the plugin contains extremely basic features that offer a limited selection of modules to build advanced forms.
Formidable Forms is a WordPress contact form plugin that lets you easily create advanced forms without having to hire developers. From a simple contact form to complex multipage forms, you can create any type of web form using the drag and drop functionality provided by the plugin. Besides, the plugin also contains a unique feature to add the form data on the frontend of your website.
- Built-in Chart Tools to Display Data From Form Submission
- Pre-Designed Form Templates
- Pre-Built Form Styles
- Integrated with Various Email Marketing Services for Opt-in Form
- Save and Continue Functionality for Partial Form Submissions
- Quick Form Submission Notification Via Email or SMS
- WPML and Polylang Integrations
- Conditional Logic
- Lite Version: $0
- Personal: $49/Year
- Creator: $99/Year
- Business: $199/Year
- Elite: $399/Year
- Comes with various powerful form fields such as single line, email, web address or URL, radio buttons, paragraph text, dropdowns, checkboxes, etc.
- Comes with the ability to view all your survey and form entries directly from your WordPress dashboard and display them on the frontend.
- Consists of more than 15 add-ons to boost the functionality of the plugin
- Contains a feature that lets you export your form leads into CSV files.
- The lowest package of the premium add-ons starts from $49 which is a bit expensive for the users who want to create a simple contact form.
- Some of the customizations require custom coding which might trouble the non-coders.
Ninja Forms is a freemium contact form plugin for WordPress. It comes with a powerful drag and drop interface to easily design complex and beautiful forms without having to write any codes. Besides, the plugin also contains built-in filters, hooks, field templates, to add anything you like while building your web forms. Additionally, the plugin also supports several anti-spam options including Google reCaptcha to prevent spammers and abusers away from the form submission.
- Pre-built Form Templates
- Layouts and Styling Options
- Frontend Posting Integration for Frontend Content Creation
- File Upload Option to Attach Files to Forms
- Zapier Integration
- Export Forms to Excel
- Multi-Part Form
- Conditional Logic
- Lite Version: $0
- Personal: $99/Year
- Professional: $199/Year
- Agency: $499/Year
- Add-ons: $29 – $129/Year
- Comes with the ability to import/export forms and fields as per your requirement.
- Contains a custom input mask to force the required fields and correct data formatting.
- Comes with easy-to-use fields with or without a date picker, emails, addresses, phone numbers, and many more.
- Add-ons can be bought individually ranging from $29 – $129 as per your requirement.
- The core plugin lacks many features. Therefore, you are bound to purchase the add-on to create advanced and complex forms.
- While purchasing the add-ons individually, the plugin might become more expensive as your needs grow.
Comclusion: Which is the best WordPress contact form plugin?
All 3 plugins contain similar features and functionality to create a beautiful email opt-in form on a WordPress website. Therefore, there is no clear winner. However, if you go for the flexibility then Ninja Form might get the edge as you can purchase the add-ons as per your requirement.
If you are looking for a one-time payment form builder plugins then, you can check out the article:
Quform vs FormCraft vs eForm – Which is the Best WordPress Form Builder Plugin?
In other words, the more that antibiotics are used to treat bacterial infections and diseases, the more that bacteria evolves and becomes resistant to the drugs. cialis in malaysia Treating drug-resistant infections can become difficult or even impossible, which is particularly problematic for potentially life-threatening infections.