This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site wpsuperstars.net, including any information you may provide through our site when you purchase a product or service, sign up to our newsletter or take part in a prize draw or competition.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
WordWpress, trading as Velocity6 Media is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Email address: available via our contact page.
If you are not happy with any respect for how we collect and use your data, please contact us so we can try to resolve the issue for you.
The information we hold about you must be accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us via our contact page.
2. What data do we collect about you?
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth, and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type, and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. Data may include information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise, including when you:
- order our products or services;
- create an account on our site;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- enter a competition, prize draw, promotion, or survey; or
give us feedback.
Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
analytics (aff) providers such as Google, Clicky, or Momently based outside the EU;
advertising networks such as Facebook or Buysellads based outside the EU; and
Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment, and delivery services such as Leadpages, Drip, Gumroad or Thrive Cart, based outside the EU.
4. How do we use your personal data?
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
Where we need to perform the contract between us.
Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than about sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us via our contact page.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us via our contact page if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.